Terms & Conditions
Jewellery, Tiaras & Accessories
All Emma Hall Designs Jewellery is made by me, and I take my time to make sure each piece is made with care and attention and is of a high standard. Everything that you see on the website can be altered in size or a simple extension chain added. All pieces are hand made and can be altered accordingly to suit you from colour to clasp and size to style.
The Jewellery that I make contains lots of different beads from Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Crystal Pearls, Freshwater Pearls, Czech Glass, Japanese Matsuno, Natural Gemstones and Lampwork Beads. Lampwork beads are beautiful beads that are hand made by artists around the country. The wire is either Sterling Silver, Gold Fill or Gold/Silver Plated.
The item that your purchase might not be the piece that is illustrated and may differ slightly. Natural stones do vary in colour. The wire wrapped pieces are very natural and are all unique in their own way. All sizes and dimensions are approximate. You must remember that the jewellery that you purchase from me is hand made and should be looked after. We reccommend that you do not wear your new jewellery whilst washing up, swimming, or cleaning with abrasive materials or chemicals. If the piece that you purchase contains Sterling Silver remember that this can tarnish but is easily cleaned with a polishing cloth.
If you do purchase an item from me and it is broken at a later date I do undertake repairs for a small fee. I also do general repairs on pieces purchased elsewhere. You will have to pay for postage & packaging on repairs. Please contact me to discuss the price before sending the item to me: email@example.com
Emma Hall Designs reserves the right to cancel any order at any time and refund the cardholder. Any personal information given to us will remain confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties.
For Hiring Items Only
1. It is automatically assumed that the hirer has read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
2. A £50.00 booking fee is taken at the time of booking to reserve the date. If the event is exclusive or requires an over night stay the deposit may be slightly larger. Deposits are non refundable if the service is cancelled
3. 50% of the total left to pay is payable 8 weeks before the event, and is non-refundable. The remaining balance is require 1 week before the event.
4. Failure to pay invoices will result in your booking be cancelled and all payments will be lost.
5. If payments are more than 14 days late the booking will be cancelled and all payments will be lost.
6. If our service is cancelled any payments paid will be lost. There is no cancellation fee.
7. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to Emma Hall Designs property while out on hire and will be charged accordingly.
8. Delivery and collection is included in the price within a 25 mile radius for orders over £50. For 25 miles plus, please ask for charges. Our delivery and collection charges are based on the time and mileage to the event and possibly an overnight stay for venues that are further away.
9. Delivery/pick up is on the day of the event or day before the event unless otherwise arranged.
10. Collection/return is day after the event unless otherwise arranged.
11. Emma Hall Designs will not be liable for any injury that occurs during the hire of our goods. The hirer will be responsible for making sure the goods are fitted correctly to prevent injury. Emma Hall Designs will only be responsible for dressing the hired products at the venue, and not other items (crockery, table cloths etc).
12. Items supplied may vary slightly to product photos.
13. Any unpaid invoices will be passed to a collections agency after 30 days. Further charges may be added to your account.
Many thanks for taking the time to read and agree to our Terms &Conditions.